You are welcome to view this caravan by appointment at Mooroopna near Shepparton.
The price is not negotiable.
Purchased new June 2008. Estimated total towing distance 40,000 kms on sealed roads. We have blog trip records as proof of low kilometers. Serviced every 10,000k, usually at Caravan Court, or annually when we did short trips. Serviced prior to Easter and has only been towed 3000k since then. Good condition. The Eco-Tourer converts to a spacious solid fibreglass walled caravan in only seconds. The Eco-Tourer is designed to fit into a standard domestic garage and has a fold-up A-frame. Its compact and sleek body provides easy towing allowing for increased towing speed and reduced fuel consumption.
Location Mooroopna, near Shepparton, Victoria.
I will list this caravan for sale elsewhere and may cancel this listing.
We purchased this van for $65,000.00
- Title 2008 ECO TOURER SLIPSTREAM OFF HIGHWAY SHOWER/TOILET
- Make ECO TOURER
- Price $47,000. Buy it now price
- Listing Type Used
- VIN No l2AXLJC1781A00326 Reg No S54063
- Category Wind-Up
- Number Of Berths 2 Can be converted to sleep 4 with dinette conversion.
- Fiamma awning (Small rip, easily fixed. Usable without fixing.)
- Awning walls
- Front and side sun shade
- Air conditioner. (It is reverse cycle, however the heater smells if used, no doubt due to dust in it.)
- Fan-Tastic roof hatch, (Watermark near the edge.)
- Winegard TV antenna
- Battery system inc Smart charger. NEW battery
- Battery monitor
- 80 watt solar panel with digital regulator
- External shower (great for washing dog and keeping the interior shower for the humans.)
- Old Man Emu suspension $1,800 upgrade shock absorbers. STRONG! Although these increase the weight. The off highway model needs a more powerful towing vehicle than the standard model.
- As NEW, Innerspring mattress
- Front stone mesh
- One seat has been converter to add an additional bench fridge, increasing the fridge space.
- 16" rims and tyres
- Large rear roof hatch
- 12" brakes
- Checker plate trim
- Off highway dust seal
- Galvanised protection rails
- Fold up A-frame
- 2 Fridges. Dometic 3 way fridge PLUS Lumina 3-Way 45 Litre Chest Refrigerator. The chest fridge is positioned on half of one bench seat, an alteration (we consider it an improvement) from the Eco tourer internal original design.
- Gas hot water system. (There is an electrical hot water function, however it trips the power at some caravan parks and we do not use it.)
- Tri-fold table
- 12 volt water pump
- 80 litre watertank
- Microwave oven
- Ryobi 18 volt Compact Hammer Drill with 2 Batteries and adapter to wind caravan up and down.
Registered to June 20th 2015.
Tare weight of basic off highway, shower and toilet model eco tourer without extra 1770 kg (approx)
Ball weight 170 kg (approx)
- Double skin fibreglass construction. (There are some faded stickers on the exterior.)
- Fold-up A-frame which reduces length for storage.
- Hot dipped galvansied chassis
- Fully insulated
- Radio FM/AM
- Flush mounted 3 burner stove with glass lid
- Flush mount sink with glass lid. (The small window over the sink does not open.)
- Front cafe style seating with table that folds back to half its size
- Plenty of cupboard space including pantry
- 12 volt water pump
- 7 x 12 volt halogen lights
- 1 x 12 volt halogen reading lamp above bed. (There is a 2nd above bed light that we do not use; it needs electrical repair before using as it blew a fuse.)
- Huge panoramic front window
- The Roof mounting for a TV exists, we use a portable TV, NOT included.
- Large front boot
- 2 x 4kg gas bottles inside locker
- Spare wheel
- Lift up bed with stays - heaps of storage
- Lined curtains
- Electric brakes
- 2 Pole carriers. One at either end. Ideal for holding fishing rods and annex wall supports.
After touring for 48 years together, the Gray Nomads are retiring from travel to write full-time of their experiences.Owner is a published Australian novelist and has settled at a rural retreat primarily to write. She finds herself over equipped these days with this great, off highway, self contained set up. Has loved her eco tourer traveling days but now only needs a small car to nip into town once in a blue moon. Needing to focus on writing rather than traveling these days. This eco tourer caravan is definitely the best caravan I've towed or lived in and we would not sell if we planned to continue to travel.
TAKE OFF FOR YOUR ADVENTURE OF A LIFE TIME in this aerodynamic styled, easy and economical to tow, caravan.
If you are needing the ideal towing vehicle, once our eco tourer dream caravan has been sold we will be listing for sale our 'troupy.' Toyota V8 diesel Troop Carrier.
Leave comment in blog and I will respond.